Monday, August 31, 2015

God is so faithful

Wow. College life has been crazy in the past week and a half, but I'm already seeing just how amazing God is. As September approaches, so does the 100 Hours of Prayer. Alone, this is impossible. But God's plans are good, and immutable, and will ALWAYS come to fruition.

When I first wrote that post, I didn't even share it on Facebook or anything, and barely even published the post itself. It's such a crazy dream, that is impossible by all human standards. But then a friend shared the post, and it started to get a lot of support.

Eventually I made a Facebook event in order to try to gauge interest. Steadily more and more people responded. Just last week I checked who was going and was amazed to see that there were people on the list who I had NO MUTUAL FRIENDS. This might seem weird, but to me it was a clear sign that this was growing way bigger than me, and anything I could have possibly imagined.

And then, just yesterday I met with a couple of people. That's it.

No, I'm kidding, it was about 100 Hours of Prayer, and they continued to give shape to this vision. More details came together, and now there's a specific plan moving forward on how to bring this dream together.

Small things (and large things... you know what, let me start this sentence over). Things like this really amaze me, and really point out the fact that this is God's plan. My timidity, laziness, forgetfulness, and whatnot cannot frustrate God's plans.

And that's what's so amazing. Despite how incredibly far I fall short of a glimpse of the radiance of a speck of the glory of God, God still chooses to invite us to be a part of His plan for redemption. Because He only invites us, we CANNOT mess up God's plans. I mean, how small would God's plans have to be for us to mess them up? I mean, we're talking about GOD.

I was planning on attempting to describe Him, but I think that this video does a much better job. That's all. See you soon. Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment